sexta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2010

Bath.

It was a heavy night.
Work and work plus work.
"Why so many work? god sake, I'll die young."

She hadn't time to think about the morning events. About his eyes, the way he silently looked her "he read me with his eyes". About those kisses. About that hug. She was wondering, what would go through his head. He makes her feel like a teenager, she felt safe with him. "I know I'm not that old, but I'm almost thirty I shouldn't feel this, I'm not eighteen anymore. And I'm strong, I don't need protection" But the way he smiled at her. She knows it's almost impracticable. But it's impossible for her to stop wondering, and wishing.
"Shitty traffic. Home at last!"

She took a long bath. She needed to wash up her ideas.
She was no longer a teenager. She had to use her wisdom. Love doesn't exist. Not in that way.
"Humm my body deserved this care".


She wrapped herself in the towel. Went to her room and let her body plump on the bed. "I don't want clothes ". It was a cold morning, and the heating was off.
My naked body, lie on the bed. I feel cold.
I fall asleep. One hour maybe.

Someone it's at the door.
I get a robe and get it.
"Hi, right on time, thank you. Goodbye"

I went to bed in robe, now I want to feel warm and sweet.
I hugged him.
"You are the man of my life. I love you."
-I know mommy, I love you too.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário