domingo, 26 de setembro de 2010

A Wish.

Wishes.
I wish it was true. All the things I saw and heard in the films when I was younger.
That if I closed my eyes and wished strongly, the wish comes true.

But that doesn't work that way.
Not everything you wish can come true.
You can make it happen, but sometimes you know you're only wasting energy and time. But you keep fighting. And dreaming. Oh, what a waste.

But..
...so you dream.
And even in your dreams, not everything is perfect, but at least there you can achieve your wish, little by little. You'll get there.

With your eyes closed.
You can see it. Clearly.
Hug him.
Grab it strongly. To don't fade into reality.

Perhaps dreaming ...it may well come true.
I want it so much.. that sometimes it hurts.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário