sexta-feira, 16 de julho de 2010

End.

I was fascinated with you, I belived so much that I couldn't face it, I couldn't say it out loud, I even couldn't think it. I was a fool for you, you made a fool of me.
I wanted you by my side, you fix my heart stone, you made it real, you made me wish you, want you, desire you.

My legs were wobbly every time I saw you. Your eyes...
My heart was escalating every time you hug me. Your arms...
God and it was a warm safe hug.
Your kiss...

But besides that, nothing else.
We weren't made for each other.

I wanted to live, you just wanna have a life.
I wanted hapiness, you contented with convenience.
I leave, and you stayed.

You preserved your sad life, I went to seek for mine.
Our paths diverge.

You have your life.
I'm fixing mine every day.

And now your dead, and now you can't ear anything I say.
And now I can't look you in the eyes, and whisper you:

I never loved you

...seriously.

Sometimes I wish i could erase some of my memories, pretend that never happened.
Because I left you. But there was no future for me. I knew that. And you knew that.

I wish i'd never have met you. I wish i'd never have kissed you.
i wish i had the courage and say it to you.

I cared about you like i had never care for someone else, I was young and stupid, you were older and more mature. You were not my boyfriend, neither my man, we hadn't a relationship. Maybe friends in a new way of friendship. I don't know.

We shared dreams, fellings, souls....

It was good talking with you, we never had a fight, even when you spent a month without talking I got hurt and instead of hating you, I was worried about you.
And when I got drunk you wouldn't complain about it, you make a worried face, and i'd say no big deal, everything was under control... And you smiled and said you're so young.

You said everything was perfect if we had met before.
I say no. I say, we ruined our friendship. We could be great friends now.

Some day, when you and me get old, maybe then we can fix our friendship.

End.

By Catarina Giulia Lutz Silva

2 comentários: